- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- The Freedom Writers Diary by The Freedom Writers and Erin Gruwell
- No Easy Day by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- Wherever I Wind Up by R.A. Dickey with Wayne Coffey
- The Heroin Diaries by Nikki Sixx
- Moby-Duck by Donovan Hohn
- Petals in the Ashes by Mary Hooper
- The Girlfriends Guide to Hockey by Teena Spencer
- i am neurotic (and so are you) by Lianna Kong
- Can’t Get There From Here by Todd Strasser
- Give a Boy a Gun by Todd Strasser
- Shooter by Walter Dean Myers
- The end of the world as we know it. by Lesley Choyce
- Reflected in You by Sylvia Day
- Bared to You by Sylvia Day
- Entwinded with You by Sylvia Day
- Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer
- The Bedwetter by Sarah Silverman
- Unbearable Lightness by Portia De Rossi
- Seal Team Six: Memoirs of an Elite Navy Seal Sniper by Howard E. Wasdin and Stephen Templin
I was thinking of another list to put up but I had no idea what, I decided to write down all the things/products I use every day! I thought it was a fun, cool idea and maybe you guys can check it out and try them yourself!
- Clif Bars. I honestly would starve to death if I didn’t eat these.
- Blistex Berry lip balm.
- Vicks VapoRub… I get sick very easily and this is a wonders!
- Alesse birth control…enough said.
- Life Brand Allergy Formula.
- Up & Up migraine relief. Now if you’re in Canada you can only get this in the states sadly. Our laws don’t allow us to have this.
- TUMS smoothies.
- U by Kotex tampons. Sorry boys, it’s a must!
- Crush perfume from Boathouse.
- Dove Go Fresh pomegranate & lemon verbena scent antiperspirant.
- Dove clinical protection.
- moroccan argan oil.
- Cetaphil face wash and moisturizing face cream.
- Vaseline dry skin lotion.
- Sephora eye lash curler.
- Maybelline the rocket volum express mascara (waterproof). Honestly the best I’ve used so far!
- Sephora Tweezerman tweezers.
- Sephora Khol expert eyeliner.
- Sephora sharpener.
- Essie nail polish.
- OPI nail polish.
- Coach purse.
- Crest Pro Health Whitening toothpaste.
- Colgate vibrating toothbrush.
- Crest Pro Health Multi-Protection mouth wash.
- Lifebrand Latex Free bandaids. I play baseball and obviously you get cut up a lot but I have sensitive skin, to the point wear anything that has sticky stuff on it like bandaids, first-aid tape, stickerts, etc will burn my skin.
- Assuie Aussome volume shampoo and conditioner.
- I love…raspberry & blackberry shower gel.
- Bic Soleil shavers.
- Target luffa.
- Sunlight Sensitive skin pac laundry detergent. Once again my skin is a pain in the butt. I’m actually allergic to perfume so anything that is smelly will give me a rash. This is great stuff it doesn’t have a scent but it leaves your clothes smelling clean.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone. It’s old and discontinued but it is honestly a great phone. I’ve dropped it so many times, it’s survived a baseball diamond and so much more.
- Nexus 7 Tablet.
- iPod Classic.
- iHome iPod stand.
- Canon PowerShot SD1100 1S
- HP white lap top 17” screen.
- Ceramic straightener. I’ve had it for so long that it doesn’t even have a name, but it’s the best.
- John Frieda Curling Iron. This is the best brand if you want a brand name product for your hair.
- Shoppers Drug Mart mini super umbrella…for those rainy days.
- Coach purple watch.
- 2 Pandora charm bracelets.
- Bittersweet earrings.
- American Eagle jeans and earrings.
- Boathouse tops/sweaters and toques. I live in Canada! I must have a toque!
- American Eagle black and brown belts.
Holy crap, who watches the walking dead? I just finished watching tonights episode and it was crazy! I told my friend after watching last’s weeks that the pigs are getting sick because they keep killing the walkers that are on the fence, then the blood goes into the dirt which the pigs eat making them sick. I don’t know if they was right but that what it seems like after watching that. The only part that I couldn’t watch for some reason was when Rick cut the pig so the walkers will eat them.
I honestly think Rick is losing his mind and he is going to get killed off soon. The people getting burnt, I have no idea who the hell did that. Actually I have a guess, I think it’s the little girl who is fucked up! I think at night she goes to feed them and she burnt the sick people. To get the sick people out she probably cut there legs so they can’t walk then dragged them out and burnt them. The little girl did take the knife earlier in the show.
I honestly don’t know but the show is getting even better as it goes on! I can’t wait for next weeks episode!
Okay so at my work which is the City of Brampton we have this thing every year cold Fright Night. It happens in October by halloween of course, everyone dresses up, my bosses all the way down to maintenance staff and volunteers. This is a big night for rec centres, at mine we had a hay ride, haunted maze, swimming, arts and craft table, a magician, and face painting! I work in the pool and since we have to save lives we don’t really get to dress up but we can wear ears and face paint. So a girl that I worked with were cats! We were pretty cute, not gonna lie. haha.
Anyways our night was interesting because we were suppose to have five guards because there was suppose to be a lot of people and there usually is. I ended up having 3 including myself, I told my boss since my actual boss that was suppose to get all the guards there wasn’t there. We just ended up guarding three which went really well surprisingly! We only had one report to fill out and it was just a cut so that’s good. After we cleaned up the pool as fast as we could then went through the maze, ate smores and popcorn. It was actually so much fun and I can’t believe I’ve never worked it before!
There are more fright night night’s if you just look up on the website or go to your local rec if you live in Brampton and want to go! Check it out!
Well Hello, I know I haven’t been around in awhile but I’ve been busying and I’m pretty sure I say that every time I write a new post. LOL. The reasons why I’ve been so busy is that my boyfriend, my sister and I were suppose to go to the aquarium but he got sick so we postponed it. Instead we went to go get another chameleon! He already has one named Allen, which I love and I won’t let him get rid of.
This small green one is Allen. I love this little guy, he gets so angry and annoyed really easy but he is a cutie. He loves to crawl on me and just chill on top of my head; he’s just a little guy.
Now this morning my boyfriend couldn’t sleep so he woke my ass up and drove all the way to Markham to get this new one. We got there and he went in and came out with this little cute orange, red girl!
She’s fat compared to Allen but that’s because she is going to get a lot bigger then him as well. We have a big tank set up at his house which she seems to be getting comfy in! On the way home since it was a long drive I took her out of the container, she just sat on my knuckles the whole way home, she seemed pretty comfy there. When we were maybe 5 mins away from home she decided that she wanted to go for a run. She ran up my arm and down my back and I only got her off because we hit a red light and my boyfriend quickly grabbed her and gave her back to me. She kept doing it because she wanted to be high up so I raised my arm, she stopped but then the next problem was that she wanted to climb on the roof of the car. I made sure she didn’t then when we got her home we put her in his tank to get use to it.
My boyfriend said this one is mine apparently and I had to name her but I didn’t know. So since she has orange and gets really orange when she’s happy we named her Pumpkin. I think it’s cute and goes with my personality and plus my mum called me pumpkin when I was little; which she’s only 4 months old.
I will keep posting pictures as she gets bigger, I’m hoping she will get like really big but we will see!
Thanks for reading!
This morning I decided to check if my mark was posted for my exam and it was; I finally finished high school! Honestly wanted to complete this so bad so everyone can get off my ass about it plus I also wanted to do it for myself. I now can try to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life and die in a college.
The only problems with school and I is that I hate traveling to the place, if I have to get up and go to it I’m just kind of like fuck it! My step-dad said something about doing college the way I finished my finally grade, just get the books and mail in the work, if that is an actual option I am totally going to do that. Still the problem is I have no fucking idea what I want to do with my life and I sure as hell know that I don’t want to be stuck at that shitty pool for the rest of my life.
I text everyone that either helped me get through this school or means something to me but only two people have answered, my mum and my bestfriend from work. I know my boyfriend will wake up in an hour or so and he will be tres excited for me!
This is only part one because I want to actually do a graduating ceremony since the school offers it and my family would probably want pictures of me graduating. I would also want pictures to post since I did work my ass off at this and I am very proud of it. That will probably take a long time to plan with the school since I missed the deadline for the upcoming one but I will for sure be ready for the next one! I will let you know how that goes and I will post pictures.
In the mean time here is a picture I took of the screen so I could post it on facebook!
Thanks for reading!
Places I want to travel to.
- New Orleans.
- New York City.
- New Zealand.
- The Bahamas.
Places I’ve been.
- Buffalo, New York.
- North Carolina.
- South Carolina.
- West Virginia.
- New Brunswick.
- Nova Scotia.
Places I’ve been in Ontario.
- Niagara Falls.
- St. Catharines.
- Halton Hills
- Port Dover.